Saturday, July 19, 2014

MyPod Birthday Shuffle IV - Day 19 - (EID)I Do It for You

Great song, bad movie.
Who remembers the Kevin Costner "Robin Hood?"
I do.  And, for me, he wasn't the most memorable part.
I enjoyed Morgan Freeman as the Moor and his being asked
by a young child if he was "painted."
I loved Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham
fresh off his bad-guyness in "Die Hard."
Not so much that I play it very often,
but when I do I think of new romance
just starting with a fervor.

Of course, this is my favorite "Robin Hood" movie,
which was made as a spoof of the Kevin Costner one;
especially the line at the end of the trailer...
"Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent..."


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...