Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 30 - Whew!

Painting by local artist Shawn Griggs that will soon hang in my home...

Well, I made it through another NaBloPoMo...

I hope you have enjoyed the postings, and
will stick around and continue to follow my postings.

Tonight I drove back from Sacramento where I have been working for the last week.
It's about a 5 1/2 hour drive back to my home in Humboldt County.
Lots of time to think and ponder over the last month,
and all of the events of the day.

I find it interesting, that I can work at a job where one minute
I am trying to save someone's life with CPR and drugs and electricity,
and in the next minute I am pulling cotton from a cotton swab out of someone's ear.

Where else are you going to find a job like that...?

Well, it's good night for me...
and good night on another year of NaBloPoMo...

I'll continue to post albeit not as frequently,
but do continue to visit!

And thank you for reading my stuff... 
someone...?
anyone...?



2 comments:

Lori said...

Good job! I missed a day about halfway through the month, so I blew it pretty early. I still managed to post almost every day, and that's better than I had been doing!

Sylvia Ney said...

Love the painting! Keep the blog posts coming - you're doing great.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...