Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 22 - Stress Relief

If it wasn't for these:



I would need a lot more of these:


I am addicted to games on my iPhone and iPad.
You might wonder why a well-educated, well-traveled
40ish woman would be doing playing Angry Birds,
but it really helps me to unwind after a crazy day.

For a few moments, I don't have to think about anything except launching
those crazy birds across the screen and blasting the heck
out of a bunch of insubordinate piggies.

My husband thinks I'm crazy and asks,
"how can you sit there and play that thing?"
I simply answer,
"very easily."

My younger patients find it funny that I can talk to them 
about Angry Birds, and Plants vs Zombies,
and Candy Crush (although a lot of adults play that),
and Jetpack Joyride, 
and... and... and....


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...