Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 24 - Seeing is Believing Even More


I love reading, and I love watching movies.
Kismet is when what I've read comes to life on the big screen,
or on the little screen.
I'm working in Sacramento this week, and so I have a lot
more free time to read.

Did you know that the TV show "Dexter" was from a book?
I didn't, and this week I am reading "Darkly, Dreaming Dexter."
It's awesome, and having seen the first couple of seasons of the series
I can almost imagine Michael C. Hall reading it to me.
But, that's just one of the voices in my head.

Other stories/books I've loved on the big/or small screen:

The Hunger Games (so far.  I'll go see "Catching Fire" this week.)
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (I like the original Swedish version better.)
Shawshank Redemption (I still cringe during parts.)
Hunt for Red October (favorite line:  I will live in Montana. And I will marry a 
round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me.)

What are your favorites...?

1 comment:

Lori said...

The "Girl" series in the original Swedish on film is SOOO much better than the English version. I enjoyed the Swedish, despite having to deal with the sub titles.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...