Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Countdown - #13 - Do You Hear What I Hear...?

Christmas is my most favorite holiday and time of year...
I LOVE to decorate, and bake, and eat, and buy presents, and and and.... And, I do love the music... but, please, not until the day AFTER Thanksgiving...

This year, I thought I would do a countdown to Christmas, and share with you my 13 mostest favorite Christmas songs...


#13  - Do You See What I See?


I can still remember this song from first grade.
In fact, I think this Bing Crosby recording is the one I remember.
  
I can still imagine the lonely field.
The shepherds, the sheep, a shining star...
I want to say there were finger puppets involved...

"Said the king to the people everywhere, 
"Listen to what I say (what I say, what I say).
Pray for Peace, people everywhere.
Listen to what I say (what I say, what I say)
A child, a child sleeping in the night,
He will bring us goodness and light.
He will bring us goodness and light.""

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...