Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Countdown - #6 - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


As I stated in a prior post,
I've spent a lot of Christmases away from home.

During the lean years, we managed to somehow
always afford a tree...
and, when I was too busy to decorate,
somehow my now-hubby still managed to make 
Christmas special...

Like searching through the boxes while I was at work
this one Christmas Eve, so I'd have a little surprise
when I got home and could share a few
precious hours with him until the next overnight shift.


"Through the years we all will be together
If the Fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now"


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...