Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Countdown - #10 - I'll Be Home For Christmas


I've traveled a lot over the last several years.
From College to med school to internship and residency,
there's been a lot of times that just the thought of being home for
Christmas made the journey worthwhile.

I think that on every trip home, I probably 
had this song running through my head.
I'm sure that a lot of people can certainly relate.

This year, it's another trip away from home to work
in Sacramento over this next week.
I'll be driving home to arrive just before Christmas Eve.
You can be sure I'll be thinking of a nice warm fire,
all my decorations, and my hubby and fur kids waiting for me
there in our wonderful home...



"Christmas Eve will find me
where the love light gleams.
I'll be home for Christmas,
if only in my dreams."

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...