Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Countdown - #9 - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


I hate to admit it, but
I really miss snow.

I grew up in Southern California where the 
weather varied from warm to hot
to warm to rainy and
then back again.

I really knew nothing about seasons until I moved to
the midwest during med school
I then proceeded to stay in cold places like
Chicago, Boston, Minneapolis, Buffalo.

After 10 years you really get used to changes in seasons.
Now I'm back in Northern California where the weather
is luke warm, foggy, pleasant, then the rain starts
in October and ends around March.

Christmas to me means snow...
and, I miss it...



No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...