Sunday, July 24, 2016

Birthday Shuffle Sixth Edition - Day 24


You know those songs from your college days
that made you feel as though life was the best ever
and dancing would go on all night until
you thought your legs would fall off...?

That kind of song... 
that's the kind of song I love
on my cycling playlist.
Because it reminds me of being young
and full of energy
and being able to dance until the morning came
and sometimes you need that
when you have been riding all morning
and you need to find that little bit of something
to just make it all over that next hill...

That's why this song is on my playlist.


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...