Saturday, July 16, 2016

Birthday Shuffle Sixth Edition - Day 16

the first one...
It's amazing how easy it is to feel as if you can't do something.
It's also amazing how many people will make you feel bad 
about something as you're doing it.

Like Meghan Trainor says,
"Yeah it's pretty clear I ain't no size 2..."
And, I can pretty much say you start to feel
very vulnerable when you put on those
cycling clothes for the first time. 

     

Which is why I like songs like today's shuffle pick
"Titanium" by David Guetta & Sia
  
Just when you're starting to feel frustrated
and as if you aren't really accomplishing anything
this song will come on...


And those people making fun of you on your bike
don't matter, because in your head you're thinking,
"Yeah, but can you do this...?"



or this....?


Cause I can...
and I did....
and I do...

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium..."

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...