Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Birthday Shuffle Sixth Edition - Day 13


Today I went for my first bike ride in 2 months.
I knew it was time to get back onto the saddle,
and get back into the habit.
It's time...

As I was pulling out of my driveway,
the first song I wanted to hear was 
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.


This is my second favorite start-of-the-ride song:
a nice pleasant intro,
followed by a bit of a build up
for the first 2 minutes then
a great guitar riff leading into 
the piano solo around 3 minutes.

And then around 4 minutes,
bam! Kick-ass electric guitar..!

Usually I am warmed up by that point and
it sets up the right mood for the rest of the ride...


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...