Sunday, July 3, 2016

Birthday Shuffle Sixth Edition - Day 3


I've known my friend Melinda since college.
Just recently, we've both started riding separately
and earlier this year for the first time together...
50 miles, crazy elevations...

I think about her because of the next song in my shuffle:


"Tainted Love" is one of the soundtracks of my college days.
I love hearing it when it comes on during my ride.
It reminds me of being 20 and carefree.
Dancing all night as though my legs could go on forever...
I need that little inspiration sometimes on a ride.
Especially when faced with a challenge like this one:


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...