Monday, July 6, 2015

Birthday Shuffle Year V - Day Six - Are You Gonna Go My Way?


I first heard this Lenny Kravitz song when he appeared on
the David Letterman Show.
I liked the beat, and I immediately
developed a girl crush on his drummer.

This song is on my cycling playlist because I can
rock out and keep pedaling to the beat.

Of course, Lenny Kravitz is more familiar now


I always get misty during that scene in the second movie...
I'm not going to spoil it, you know the one...

Regardless, this is a great song,
and he is a great singer/actor.
And, it's the second time he's
been on the birthday shuffle.



No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...