Saturday, July 18, 2015

Birthday Shuffle Year V - Day 18 - Be Not Afraid

I've been riding my bike for several months now.  I generally try to ride every other day, and I always listen to music while I am riding.  On Sundays when I ride, I have a playlist of religious music that I listen to.  I'm Catholic, and I have to admit to lapses when it comes to going to Mass every Sunday, but when I ride on Sundays, I do take the time to meditate on God and my faith.

This is one of the songs in my playlist.  I've said before that I used to play in the church choir.  During that time, I played a lot of music and had a lot of favorites.  This is one of them.

It's a song that gave me a lot of comfort during my high school and into college years.  And, when I started to collect music on my iPod, I actually sought out and found some of those songs that used to make me feel good about and encouraged my faith in God.  This is one of them... enjoy!


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...