Tuesday, June 3, 2014

All That Remains...

We have goats no more...


The fence is open and empty...

over the past couple of years,
I gave the goats to a young woman
who is getting into Four H
and has the time to work with them.

It was a difficult decision because I really did like having goats...
but not when they were naughty...
and, they gave me a little parting gift
to remind me that goats are goats...




Those were blueberry bushes and my lemon tree.
Funny, they didn't eat the potatoes in the bottom picture.

Now this is all that remains...

I will miss the goats,
but I look forward to new critters and
new adventures...



1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I look forward to seeing what transpires Veronica. I'm sure anything else will be respite from your 'munchkin goats'. They can be a pain in the derriere. lol

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...