Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stocking the Shelves

I was thinking of the movie "Sleeping With the Enemy" today while unpacking boxes and setting up my pantry.  Did you ever see the movie?  I still get a little freaked out when I think of that creepy music.

Anyway, I was placing cans and jars on the shelves, organizing things just so.  As I was turning all the labels to face one direction, the creepy music started in my head.  I shook it off until I started hanging my dish towel... all in a row with stripes aligned... scary...

Nonetheless, it's nice to get settled finally into the new house.  Or, at least start to.  We are almost done in the kitchen.  Now, to get the rest of the rooms done and the other 80% of the move over...

1 comment:

betty said...

Moving is always stressful! No matter how many times we might move, it is always stressful! Soon it will all come together!

Wishing you and your hubby a very Merry Christmas, Veronica! (and hope you don't have to work Christmas Day!!!)

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...