Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Birthday Month Shuffle - 7th Edition Day 30

Like I've said in the past, I have a very eclectic taste in music.  I find music from soundtracks, TV shows, walking down the boardwalk in Wellington, NZ, etc.  One of the newer music genres in my iPod shuffle is K-Pop which is Korean Pop music.

While I don't have a lot of K-Pop on my iPod, today's song is the song that really started it all back in 2012 and introduced it to the world.  Now there are a lot of tunes out there, and maybe next year during the shuffle I will share some more while doing my birthday blog shuffle.

Enjoy!


Also, we live close enough to the Oregon border to have a lot of University of Oregon
ducks fans... here's a parody video they did which is pretty funny...


1 comment:

betty said...

That was cute to watch! I like to hear this type of music occasionally :)

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...