Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pedal Pushing


I went and did it...
I invested in a bike,
and helmet,
and pocket holder,
and a couple of other accessories that were just for fun.

Now understand that as an ED doc,
I see a lot of the bad that can happen when you're out riding...


But, I also understand the health benefits
of getting off your butt and doing something...
So I am...



Today, my first 5.6 mile foray took along 
the American River Bike Trail
which has some 30+ miles of trails...

I thought I was going to puke my guts out after 
the first hill just getting to this point...

We'll just work our way up slowly, shall we...?



1 comment:

Claudia said...

Worse than breaking one wrist would to break both at the same time.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...