Monday, May 6, 2013

Fruits and Veggies

Week two of the regimen continues... I feel a little like Sofie looks...
Although, I have to admit that I did better today. I was able to actually jog for a bit, and I didn't feel like I was having a coronary going up the hill. Afterward I was so motivated by the endorphins, or crazy from the lack of blood supply to my brain, that we went for a Costco run and bought a lot of fruits and veggies... Hoping to keep the energy, and enthusiasm, up for the next week...!

1 comment:

Rob Z Tobor said...

Well done, passing from the A to Z. it can take a time to get back fit and healthy and leaping about. The trick is slow but sure. . . . . .I would much rather eat cake and ice cream than fruit and veg but the powers that be hide them . . . .

Good luck

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...