Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here a Goat, There a Goat...

Welcome to my world...


And, welcome to the newest members of the family:


Josie (aka Leah) and Betty.




If you've been following my blog for any length of time, you know that the house that we bought almost a year ago wasn't kept up.  We've been doing a LOT of work with the weed-eater, however upkeep is now becoming a full time job.  So, we got goats.


We'll have to see how this furry duo earn their keep... however, they are so cute to look at, I am sure they'll have no problem finding their place in the growing menagerie. 

2 comments:

betty said...

LOL, a goat named for me :)(but I know she wasn't specifically named for me but they are cute :)

You are growing a farm there!

want a corgi to help herd the goats? got one I could send your way!

betty

Lori said...

They are cute! I hope they work out well for you. Are they Nubians?

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...